Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Target Beauty Bag

After just getting home from taking Gabbie for her 6 month shots (bummer), I opened my mailbox to the most pleasant surprise. My target beauty bag that I had signed up for weeks ago and completely forgot about!

First, I got the most adorable striped makeup bag that I will definitely be putting in my purse.
And when I opened it up there really were some decent goodies in there.


I got travel size bottles of Pantene conditioner, Neurogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, and Nivea Extended Moisture lotion. I've tried all of these products before and really like them. There was a sample of Loreal Magic Lumi primer, which I am really excited to try, but my most favorite score of the bunch was a decent size pack of Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. I am pretty excited about these and cannot wait to take them for a spin. And last but not least, there was a huge booklet filled with great coupons for all the products I got and more. Best of all... it was FREE!  Thanks Target!!


No comments:

Post a Comment